Friday, June 5, 2009

Congratulations Friend ! ! !



My Friend, Taylor, graduated from High School today.
She is a very special person and has become a very special part of my life.



Taylor made special arrangements so that I had reserved seating in the handicap section of the gym with a chair on each side of me for my parents.



My parents are very proud of Taylor - she sets high goals for her life, is very responsible and mature and she shows me a lot of love. She plans to attend Albion College in the fall. My parents are honored to be her friend.








LOTS OF BLUE and a lot of PEOPLE!!!!




Isn't she pretty....

and just as pretty on the inside!!


Andy....
you were right there....
in our hearts and in her hat!!!


Karen, thank you for sharing your
girl with us...we love your family and we always feel the genuine love that you have for us!! Thank you for including us in this very special celebration in your life.


GET READY ALBION....HERE SHE COMES ! ! !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When anyone aks me how many sisters I have; I always tell them three. Just one doesn't live at home. Thank you for all that you do. You guys always make everything so special. I am honored to call you family. I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Love Taylor