Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School . . . A good start to 2009

I was up bright and early on this cold January morning. My bus arrives at 6:40 a.m. After sleeping in for about 17 days (I mean REALLY sleeping in...) it was a huge change for me to get up early. It was very cold and the driveway was a little slippery because of freezing rain yesterday.


It is good to get out and have a routine. A girl could get pretty lazy with no commitments!!! I spent time at Riverside Senior apartments with my friends.... I visited with my friend Ellan and wished everyone a Happy New Year. Tomorrow is Watercolor Class at the Community Center - It's great getting back into my school routine of serving, playing and learning (can't forget learning). Happy New Year to all!!!!

2 comments:

MyOhMy said...

I bet today will feel long, but I'm sure you will love it and get back into the swing of it quickly. Love you little lady!

phyllis said...

LINDSEY---YOU ARE JUMPING RIGHT INTO THE NEW YEAR JUST FINE.SUCH A BUSY WOMAN YOU ARE!
GRAMPA MENTIONED THE OTHER DAY THAT HE STILL WANTED TO TAKE YOU TO MCDONALDS FOR LUNCH WHEN HE FEELS PERKY--REMIND HIM OF THAT--DON`T LET HIM FORGET.LOVE GRAM