Sunday, October 25, 2009

Andy . . . . My . . . . Andy









My Andy is home ....... Last month, my Andy arrived home for a few months. It was SO good to see him!!!

He visits me often and even has participated in my community outings at Riverside with Karen & I.





Visiting my classroom......




Lots of snuggle time . . . .
If I hang on with both hands, maybe he won't leave :))
Thanks, again, Taylor - for sharing Andy!!!!! Also, thanks for the great pictures so that I could share Andy with my friends and family!!! Love you Both VERY MUCH.

3 comments:

MyOhMy said...

The look on your face is priceless! Hang on tight there young lady!

Lynette said...

So cute, she really loves her guys!!

Anonymous said...

am so glad Andy is home, and that I get to share him with you! I will defiantly help you hold on with both hands to keep him here. I'm sure you can't wait until he comes back to work...not too much longer! See you soon! Love you.