Saturday, February 20, 2010


I just spent a week

CELEBRATING

in Walt Disney World

.....Dreams really do come true.....


Check out a few snapshots of my Celebration with my cousins. Here's what we celebrated......




Celebrating


FAMILY


My Cousins - G & K are really special to me. They just spent a week with me at WDW, getting to know me better, expressing their love for me and celebrating our connection as COUSINS!


Sweet "K" and I had some fun times together while the "guys" hit the roller-coasters.


Celebrating


GIRL time!







Celebrating


LOVE


"G" always wanted to make sure I was having a good time.
He has a lot of gifts....

the greatest of these is LOVE!






Celebrating
HAPPY



Time spent celebrating "FAMILY" is precious!



Celebrating what we cannot plan or predict:
Celebrating our first

"Sunny... but
COOL Day"
at WDW

Celebrating in the

RAIN!!

Not-so warm...notice the sign in the background

"ICE COLD".. that discribes our mornings and evenings!!!




Celebrating



"Valentine's Day"
with my love bug Cousins!!!









Celebrating with Gabe
at Chef Mickey's
HAPPY 11th
Birthday
to
GABE!!!!





Celebrating with Goofy....




A Birthday Hug for Gabe!















Celebrating


Autographs

from
Mickey and His Pals








Celebrating


ADVENT- URE . . .
A fun hike on Tom Sawyer's Island

Celebrating

Parades and

Disney Characters







Celebrating


Great Memories
Made with my Cousins !

Memories made
to last a life time ! ! !

I'm sure my aunt will be posting more fun snapshots so if you're interested in visiting her BLOG click (HERE)
Celebrate a Dream come True!

2 comments:

MyOhMy said...

I will be posting more very soon - I need to nudge out a few quiet moments (one of these days). I'm so happy that you were there to celebrate so many things with the kids. Thank you for letting them hang out with you. It's still a hot topic here at our house too :) Soon honey, very soon I will have more to post :) Love you!

Beck said...

Fun to see so many of the moments you shared together. It doesn't look like the cold or the rain spoiled any of the fun or the smiles :) A gift they will treasure forever!