Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Family Resemblance ???

There is no question that I am "Daddy's Girl"

in relationship and looks!

Since the day I was born, it has often been said that I look like my Dad and it has been said that my Dad looked like his Dad.

While preparing for a special birthday celebration for my Grandma, some pretty neat old pictures have been surfacing.

Dad recently mentioned that he thought there was a resemblance on his Mom's side of the family. When my parents saw this picture of my Grandma G, they definitely saw a striking resemblance..... What do you think????










3 comments:

phyllis said...

yep--there a look there! Don`t you love old pictures.

MyOhMy said...

even the same adorable hair cut.... happy birthday grandma g

Lynette said...

So cute... we always knew that...tell Grandma G Happy Birthday!!!! Give her a hug for me... I love her HUGS!!!!