Saturday, July 3, 2010

GRANDMA's 80th BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!!
My Aunts, Uncles and Cousins
came to my house today
to celebrate my Grandma's birthday.
It was a fun party!!


Everyone shared memories of Grandma to show her how much we love her.....


Aunt Pam made a BEAUTIFUL Cake.....


We ate a "Yummy" Meal and then....




Uncle Kirk looks on as my Great Uncles prepare a family favorite..

Home-made Ice Cream!!!!

(Thank you Aunt Jane for providing the supplies and keeping your brothers in line!)

I enjoyed my share!!!!






Uncle Frank entertains the family!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA
I Love You!!!

3 comments:

phyllis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,GERRY--Hope your day was very special!

Lynette said...

Hope you hugged her once for me... you know she gives the BEST hugs!!!!!

MyOhMy said...

Aww, the party turned out so cute. So glad you guys could all get together. Happy B-Day!