Friday, August 13, 2010

Wedding Prep . . . .

It has been a very busy week at our house and at the house of my friend Taylor. This Saturday is the BIG DAY! Taylor and Andy will be married and we are helping where we can to make it a very special celebration.

The following slideshow gives a sneak peek at what we have been up to.....

  • decorating my wheelchair .... my chair needs to be pretty as I hold the rings for Andy until he is ready to present them to his bride!!! A picture will follow after the wedding - my Mom's friend, Nancy, made a special treasure for carrying the rings....don't want to spoil the surprise just yet - tune in later for a look!
  • baking and decorating cookies for a special wedding favor
  • practice run for my "up-do".... Mom was thankful that Morgan was willing to lend her expertise!!!

much more to follow as we will take lots of pictures at the wedding to update you on Saturday's Celebration...... Enjoy the slideshow !

No comments: