Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Birthday to Remember

On Saturday, December 6, I turned 24 years old. My parents took me to see my Grandpa in the hospital and I saw many of my other family members. We drove to Frankenmuth to have a YUMMY Chicken Dinner at Bavarian Inn. We also went to Bronners to see wonderful Christmas decorations. It was a nice birthday. Take a look at the next two slideshows to see how much fun I had on my birthday. You may want to mute the music on my blog - in the gray box on the bottom left side of the blog - stop the music so that you can hear the music in the Smilebox

2 comments:

phyllis said...

such a nice birthday! frankenmuth is so beautiful in the winter for your birthday. love you--- gram

Nancy said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great birthday! I LOVE chicken dinner at Fmuth. Your room looked very festive.

Happy belated birthday Lindsey