Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Good Birthday Celebration

My friends, Andy and Taylor went into my school classroom at 4:00 a.m. on Friday and decorated my entire school room for my Birthday. I usually spend my birthday in Florida at Disney's Magic Kingdom. My grandpa became very sick this week and we decided to stay home with him. Since I am not usually home for my birthday, my school friends decided to make a Disney Birthday experience in snowy winter wonderland!!! If you mute the music in the bottom left corner of my blog, and click play, you can get a sneak peak at my Birthday Celebration at school. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Click to play 24th Birthday

1 comment:

Keeker said...

You have wonderful friends how special you must of felt. Glad they made your day special PRINCESS.