Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day . . .





This is my
Grandma Phyllis . . . . .
and the Yummy Turkey
she made for Thanksgiving.






My Grandma makes a very good Thanksgiving Dinner. It is her favorite holiday. Her "love language" is food so this holiday is a great time for her to love on us!!!! I spent most of my day with my Grandma and Grandpa on my mom's side. It was a fun day with family and I enjoyed the food and the company. I am thankful that I could have Thanksgiving Dinner twice this week with both sides of my family. God has been good to me.

3 comments:

MyOhMy said...

Yum, that is one big bird! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lynette said...

grandma always makes a yummy turkey does'nt she... glad you got to spend the day with her
Aunt Nettie

Debbie Allen said...

Lindsey,

I agree with you that your grandma is a very good cook. I remember all of the yummy meals that she made when I would spend the night with your mom while we were in high school. Ask your grandma to make you the cherry salad that has Twinkie's broken up in it.