Monday, November 3, 2008

Able to get a nice picture .......

My test went well today (Esophagram) - I was able to swallow enough Barium (flavored with strawberry syrup) to get a good picture. The doctor and techs were very nice and patient with me. It was determined that there is not narrowing of the Esophagus, no obstruction, no aspiration but I am swallowing a large amount of air. I have a hernia (which we knew about) the liquid was able to get around the bulge in the Esophagus. Nothing from the test would show the cause of the weight loss. Possibly we will learn more tomorrow and hopefully we will get more information from our doctor. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Y
Click here to see a nice picture of me snuggling with my Grandpa!

2 comments:

MyOhMy said...

I'm glad it worked the first time around.

Lynette said...

I'm glad everything went good at the doctors, it's kind of scary to go to the doctors sometimes, but they help us.
Love Aunt Nettie