Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Time of Thanksgiving

This is my Grandma
We love each other very much
My family on my Dad's side gathered at my uncle Aaron's house for Thanksgiving Dinner this afternoon. We usually gather on the Sunday before Thanksgiving - this tradition has worked well for our family. All my aunts and uncles and most of my cousins were there - we had 17 people in total. Aunt Diane made the Turkey, Stuffing, Potatoes and Gravy - YUM!! Everyone brought food and it was ALL VERY GOOD. I ate well. It was a traditional Thanksgiving meal. I enjoyed the food but more than that I really enjoyed spending time with my family. I am very Thankful.


3 comments:

phyllis said...

WHAT A CUTE GRAMMA YOU HAVE, LINDSEY!
GLAD YOU ALL HAD A GOOD TIME!

Keeker said...

Sounds fun. I am so glad that you ate well and enjoyed spending time with the family. Great pic of you and your Grandma!
Love you.

Lynette said...

Glad you got to spend time with you family, your grandma gives the best hugs, hope she gave you a good one, glad you enjoyed the food!!!!
Aunt Lynette