Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Did it hurt when you dropped from Heaven ? ? ?

If you have never met this wonderful friend of mine, you are surely missing out!!!!

Her name is Karen. If I am not with Mom and Dad, I am probably with Karen. She makes me SHINE!!! Since our family has three friends named Karen, you might hear her being referred to as "School Karen" but she is much, much more. I do spend my school days with Karen but she also hangs out with me so my Mom and Dad can have a date once in while. We are partners - she brings out the BEST in me. She introduces new, exciting and creative activities into my life. Every day is fun at school because Karen makes it fun. We laugh a lot - like "belly laugh", we snuggle a lot, we serve the community, we paint in watercolor class, we decorate our room to the envy of everyone in the building, we meet new people all the time and we just love being together. Karen understands me - she gets my jokes, she has enabled me to make incredible advances in my communication with others. She is not shy so she just gets me out there... involved and connected.

GOD placed Karen in my life - my school days are amazing now that she spends the day with me. I am so grateful that God loves me so much that he would bless me with such a GREAT friend. Thank you Karen - I love you.

1 comment:

phyllis said...

yep--KAREN is a super-duper person! take good care of her, LINDSEY--She`s very valuable.