Monday, September 29, 2008

My Earthly Father....My Best Friend

My Dad is my best friend. He takes very good care of me. He works very hard to make sure that all my needs are met. We have a heart connection. It happened before I was born but when we first saw each other in the delivery room - I knew him and he knew me! Through his faith in God, he protects me, he provides for me, he loves me with an unconditional love and his life is centered around making my life as comfortable and as safe as possible. My Dad is very private and doesn't boast but I want everyone to know how much I love my Dad. God gave me the best Dad in the world - the very best Dad for me. Thanks Papa for always being there for me - I love you.

4 comments:

Keeker said...

This is great!! We Love you Lindsey!!

T,K,L,B,M.

Karen said...

I want everyone to know how lucky I am that I get to spend every school day with Lindsey. To share the world through her eyes is the most beautiful thing!! She is one AMAZING GIRL, and I love her to pieces.

Karen

Lynette said...

I love your new blog!!!! you have some really neat music and pictures on it.
Love You
Anut Nett

phyllis said...

Yes --you do have the best dad in the world--we have seen him action!
sounds like you and gramma have the same favorites--except grampa does`nt like me to flirt at the mall.