Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tell me the Story of Jesus and give me a soft place to land......




This is my mom. She has two main goals in her life with me. Her number one goal is to teach me about Jesus. She prays with me and teaches me that he is ALWAYS there for me when I feel lonely, anxious or just need a friend.




Our lullaby that she has been singing to me since I was a baby is "Turn your eyes upon Jesus, Look full in His wonderful face...and the things of earth will grow strangely dim...In the light of His glory and grace" This has always been a peaceful song for us. (on my playlist below)

Mom's second goal is to make a soft place for me to land. I have a very busy life and Mom wants to be sure that I'm comfortable, free of anxiety and hunger, she let's me know that I am loved..she gives lots of snuggle time, down time, naps....no worries or pressure!!!

Life is GOOD at our house - my Mom and Dad are a "TAG TEAM" and together they try to give me a great life. I love my Mom and She LOVES me!!! What more could a girl want.....

1 comment:

MyOhMy said...

Lindsey,

Sorry that I haven't commented on your blog yet. But I do love it and I've read every morsal of it. I agree, your mom is good at pampering... I've been on the receiving end of that a time or two myself. Keep up the good work and thanks for blogging!