Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Day of Giving Thanks.....


Last Sunday we had a feast on my Dad's side of the family and tomorrow we will be going to my Grandma's house to feast with my Mom's side of the family.

Today was a good day. We stayed home for Thanksgiving Day and had a big Turkey dinner with my two Grandmas. I am very blessed to have two very sweet Grandmas and I am thankful that I could spend Thanksgiving Day with them. I miss both of my Grandpas. I am thankful that I was blessed with almost 25 years of love from my Grandpas.

I am thankful for my family.

2 comments:

MyOhMy said...

Wow, you are so blessed! Glad you had a fun day with your Grandmas - that is a super cute picture of the three of you ;)

Lynette said...

So glad you got to spend the day with your Grandma's... some of my BEST memories are spending time with grandma... glad you had a great Thanksgiving