Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving & Blessings
to all my Friends and Family


As a community service and a very FUN outing, we placed Thanksgiving cards on each door at the Riverside Senior Apartments. Karen and Mom and I created the cards - each one unique. As you can see, we had a blast as we started the decorating....

Karen and Mom would give me a choice between 2 cards and I would choose which card to put on each door - they were amazed and pleased that I ALWAYS matched the color of the card to the decorations on the door.

They should not act so amazed because I know what I like and I obviously have an eye for color!


I also thanked Jesus for all my friends as you can see I am doing my sign for Jesus.



We did have a few cards left at the end which made a beautiful decorated tree in my school room.


I am thankful to all of you that read this BLOG and want you to know that as I celebrate Thanksgiving this year, I am thanking God for you!!!

3 comments:

phyllis said...

HAppy Thanksgiving to you , LINDSEY!We are all thankful for a lot of things.

MyOhMy said...

We are thankful for you sweet lady :)

Lynette said...

You must of had fun giving them out at each door... I'm sure they love their special gift you made them... the tree is pretty too!!!