Monday, November 16, 2009

Please meet my wonderful dear friend . . .

Sister Elizabeth

Most Monday mornings are spent at a beautiful Senior Apartment complex in my town. I have made many wonderful friends over the years.

One amazing friend that I would like you to meet is "Sister Elizabeth".

She makes every attempt to track us down every Monday so that she can give us hugs. Our family also sees her around town....on Main Street and at the Loon's games.
This is a very special lady. She is little in stature but she has a big heart. She devoted her life to serving God as a Catholic Nun. She is officially retired but certainly has not stopped serving her Lord. She had a sister with special needs who has passed away...this gives her a soft heart for my friend April and I. She brightens my day and makes my community outing extra special. I love Sister Elizabeth and I look forward to seeing her each Monday morning.

1 comment:

phyllis said...

Lindsey--what a nice friend you have! Hope you and she can spent many more good days together.