Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Check our my school setting

This is my room at school .... it is not your typical school setting but it is perfect for me. It allows me to have a place to land in between my community service, art classes, job sites, etc. Hope you enjoy the tour - it does run a little fast so you might need to stop the slide show and manually go through the pictures so that you can read the text. I love this place and I love my friend that shares the space with me..... Karen - You know "School Karen". Enjoy....


Click to play The
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Abbie Bast said...

Hi Lindsey!

I loved seeing where you spend your school days...it looks like you have a great apartment! :) I love your new blog!

Love,
Abbie

phyllis said...

SOME DAY GRAMPA AND I WILL RE-VISIT YOUR SCHOOL AND POP IN ON YOU. IT SURE IS CUTE!

Nancy said...

How cool is that. I like the all season tree!

Nancy Gregory

Keeker said...

Thanks for sharing! We also enjoyed seeing how you spend your school days.
Lots of Love to You!

MyOhMy said...

That was really nice of you to show us around Lindsey. You looked like Vanna White pointing out all of your cool stuff. You are so grown up, I can't believe it. Now we can can "visualize" you in your space.... thanks for sharing.