Friday, October 10, 2008

Our Favorite Time of the Year.......Autumn


These are the signs that tell me that the Fall Season is here ...

.....the color of the leaves on the trees are changing in our yard.....

I wear more layers....a blanket on my lap most of the time....cold in the morning....sunny in the afternoon.....



Out comes our fall decorations at home....which does includes a couple paintings that Karen and I created in our watercolor class a few years ago...



My pool is closed for the winter........ :(




The Mums and Fall Flowers are in blossom......



Dad starts preparing for the Hunting Season.....no doubt, his favorite time of year.

Every fall, when we go outside for a walk at school, my friend Karen always piles leaves on my feet and the foot rests on my chair. She believes that everyone should be allowed to kick through a pile of leaves in the falls....so she lets me experience that!!!



Our family enjoyed a color tour this afternoon - to see the wonderful colors that God paints throughout the trees in Michigan. It is so pretty. The weather was awesome - sunny and in the mid-70's. Ride along, won't you........



Click to play Fall 2008 Color Tour

Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook



3 comments:

Keeker said...

What great pictures! This is one beautiful state.
Romans 1:20

20For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

MyOhMy said...

Lindsey,
Your pictures are pretty and I loved the video of your feet in the leaves (I liked your mom's giggle) I miss the change of season's here and I wish I was there to enjoy the colors with you. Love you sweetie!

Lynette said...

We don't have the beautiful colors
as of yet, it makes me miss Michigan.... What a fun day!!!
I'm going to take a break from the basement this morning and go outside and plant bulbs for next spring.
Love you