Saturday, October 4, 2008

Halloween Memories

" Pouty Pumpkin"
My Aunt S was decorating her BLOG with Halloween memories and challenged my Mom and cousin to get out some old pictures of Halloween. What a fun challenge, take a look here at my cousins G & K and a smilebox of a few more of my old Halloween pictures



Also see L & B here - in past Halloween fun..they are cuties!!!

I don't really dress up for Halloween any more but it sure is fun to look back and see how much fun Mom had dressing me up....

The funny part of this picture is that I do NOT like candy...

but the wrappers were great fun!!!

2 comments:

MyOhMy said...

It's fun to see how you have matured over the years... that smile gets me every time. The pumpkin picture is by far my favorite. Thanks for playing along and taking the tag with good humor :)

phyllis said...

I said when you were born, you were a pumpkin---these pictures all are so cute.